Regal Group Limited T/A Power Racks Direct Limited of Marsh Road, Mountsorrel, Leicester LE12 7JP UK is a company registered in England and Wales hereinafter referred to as “We”, “Our” or “Us”.
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as company and address detail, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to be able to supply our goods and services, to understand your needs and to provide you with a better service, for example:
- Internal accounting and marketing record keeping
- We may periodically contact you by email, phone, or mail about new products, special offers, market research or other information which we think you may find interesting or useful.
- We may contact you by telephone or email to arrange for the old unit to be collected.
- We may use your personal information if there are any urgent safety or product recall notices to communicate to you.
We may need to share your details with certain third parties, for example:
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us we may pass your contact details to our courier company who may contact you via SMS or email to confirm delivery of your order.
- Should we substantially sell all of our assets or are acquired by a third party, personal data held by us about our customers will be one of the transferred assets.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed
from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which
pages you find useful and which you do not.
A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer.
This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by
this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- when you are asked to fill in a form on the website, only click the box that indicates that you agree for us to hold your information if we can use it for direct marketing purposes.
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to Regal Group Limited at Marsh Road, Mountsorrel, Leicester LE12 7JP or emailing us at email@example.com and we will erase all your personal data within 30 days.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Regal Group Limited at Marsh Road, Mountsorrel, Leicester LE12 7JP or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting or reporting requirements. Our procedures to manage data retention is to retain customer data for 7 years to support some of our parts warranty.
We may change this policy updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 25th May 2018. For the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU Regulation 2016/679, when applicable, the “GDPR”), and the EU Data Protection Directive (Directive 95/46/EC), the data controller is Regal Group Limited of Marsh Road, Mountsorrel, Leicester LE12 7JP UK.
You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the local data protection supervisory authority which, for the UK, is the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) www.ico.org.uk We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the ICO, so please contact us in the first instance.